Click below link for B.Sc. 1st Semester Online admission
Click below link for B.A 1st Semester Online admission
Click here for the Renewal Application form for BCA/B.Com 3rd & 5th Semester
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBMISSION OF BA/BSC 1ST SEMESTER IS FIXED ON 28TH AUGUST, 2021
Important points to remember while filling the form
- You can use mobile phone with stable internet to fill up the form. For desktop or laptop use a system with minimum 2 MP web cam for live photo capture
- keep ready all your documents in handy along with signature of you and your guardian.
- You can use already saved image file from your mobile for all documents upload except your photo and signatures.
- for candidate photo you must be present while filling up the form as we allow only to take photo of person applying for
- For signature also we don’t allow to upload already save scanned images from your device. Use mobile camera or high resolution web cam to take photo of signature
- there are three steps of the form , first is your personal details, carefully fill it out and go to next step which your program details and third and last step is your qualifying examination details.
- Submit the form and download the PDF for future reference.
- Your admission to college will be determine by authority which will be notified via our website at due time
Instructions for filling-in online admission form
- Applicant must be present during online filling up the admission form (a) to get his passport photo taken(g) for his signature
2. Merit list/ Date of admission will be uploaded in the college website in due course of time.
3. Admission fees will be communicated very soon.
4. Last date of filling- in admission form is 28 August, 2021.
5. Applicants may download the college prospectus free of cost to find out course details, profiles of the college and other details.
6. Before filling in the admission forms, the applicants must keep the following documents ready:
(a) Scanned copy of HS Mark sheet & certificate
(b) Scanned copy of HSLC Admit Card or Certificate/ birth certificate as proof of age
(d) SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/EWS/ Differently-abled certificate, if applicable
(e) Scanned copy of BPL card, if any
(f) Front page of bank pass book of self orparents
(g) DHE Unique ID N0 (The Unique ID can be generated through DHE web portal
(h) Co-currricular activities certificate, if any
(i) Any one of the following documents as ID proof:
(i) Voter’s card of self/parents
(ii) Permanent Residence Certificate
(iii) BPL Card of the family
(iv) Aadhar Card of self/parents
7. Gap certificate issued by competent authority 8. All the documents will be physically verified later on. If any information provided by the applicant is found to be false during verification, his/her seat will be forfeited.