Mr. Rupam Talukdar
Department of Physics
Year of Joining: 2015
Area of Specialization: Condensed Matter Physics
Academic achievements (B.Sc. onwards):
|Name of degree||Year of award||Name of the University|
Teaching experience at UG level (in years):
|Name of the Institute||Total no. of completed years in service||Year of Joining|
|North Guwahati college||1||2014|
|Name of the committee||Position held||Institute|
|Examination committee||Examination Controller||Biswanath College|
|Gunotsav||External Evaluator||Govt. of Assam|
|Examination committee||Paper Evaluator||Biswanath College|
|College week||Teacher in charge of minor games||Biswanath College|
Other academic/research achievements:
- State Level Eligibility Test cleared in 2014
- Orientation Programme from Gauhati university
- 2 papers published
- 4 conferences and 1 workshop attended
IT skills: Softwares: MS Office, Origin Operating Systems: LINUX, Windows Taking online class in live mode
Experience of handling sophisticated instruments: Experience and knowledge of operating Equipment for material testing and characterizations
- Impedance Analyser
Familiar with equipment operation:
- Scanning Electron Microscope (JEOL)
- Transmission Electron Microscope (JEOL 100 CX)
- Atomic Force Microscope
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer
Professional training programs attended :
|Name of the program||Duration(in days)||Organizing Institute||Year|
|Orientation Programme||21||HRDC Gauhati University||2019|
Area of research interest:
- Polymer electrolyte nanocomposites.
- Energy storage materials.
- Contemporary Physics and the role of IPR, Tezpur University, 7th February, 2014.
- UGC sponsored national seminar on Current Trends in Physics Research, Darrang College, 30th January – 1st February, 2014.
- National Seminar on Recent Trends of Research in Science and Technology, Assam Science Society, 29th March, 2014.
- Eleventh National Conference on Solid State Ionics, Tezpur University, 21-23rd December, 2015.
- UGC sponsored national workshop on credit and grading system in the evaluation process of under graduate semester course of Gauhati University, North Gauhati college, 29-30th April, 2015.
- Anup Kumar Nath and Rupam Talukdar, “Ionic liquid-based novel polymer electrolytes: electrical and thermal properties”, International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, 25, 597-603, 2020.
- R. Talukdar, A.K. Nath, A. Kumar, “Studies on electrochemical, thermal and dielectric properties of polymer layered silicate-based single ion conducting electrolytes” Research Journal of Contemporary Concerns, 9, 109-117, 2014.