- Constitution for Forming and Managing BCSU
- Notice Regarding Free Admission (01/06/2019)
- Class Notice (18/06/2019)
- Regarding Admitted Students(27/06/2019)
- Admission Closed(02/07/2019)
- Notice Regarding Sanskrit Courses(18/07/2019)
- Notice IDOL Admissions(23/07/2019)
- Notice Reg. Adm. into M.A (ASM)(30/07/2019)
- Notice Reg. Adm. into HS 1st yr(HSLC Compartmental)(03/08/2019)
- Notice Sanskrit Admission (08/08/2019)
- Form Fill-Up-AHSEC Notice(03/09/2019)
- Form Fill-Up Notice(19/09/2019)
- Notice Regarding Free Text Books(03/01/2020)
Biswanath College offers entry to students passing the H.S.L.C exam as two year Higher Secondary Course in three streams Viz. Arts Stream, Science Stream and Commerce Stream. Biswanath College is a great way of experiencing college Life without actually being in a college after High School.
Arts is one of the prime streams students that students prefer. Arts is Available at Biswanath College as a Six Semester degree from Gauhati University. With multiple combinations and variations available in different subjects , Arts is perhaps the broadest of all streams in India.
Science was started at Biswanath College with the beginning of Pre-University Courses under Gauhati University in 1970 with 46 students. Since then Studying Science at Biswanath College had been the best option for decades.
- No Mobile Phones/Music Players are allowed inside. Students of Computer Science have to obtain a special permission from the concerned authority to use a cell phone for IT Purposes.
- Students with Bikes and Scooters are required to enter premises only with valid documents of the vehicle and a valid Driving License.
- Plying motor bikes inside the College Campus during Class hours is strictly prohibited.
- Chewing Betel Nut, Smoking and consuming all other narcotics is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- No student will be allowed to attend class without proper uniform and Identity Card.
The College collects Student Satisfaction Survey through both Online and Offline Modes.
Students are hereby requested to submit the Survey form to the IQAC office or fill the Online Form
Action Taken Report
Student Satisfaction Survey Analysis
Click here to fill in the online Student Satisfaction Survey form