The College Library, renamed as Sadananda Chaliha Central Library, has so far to its credit about thirty one thousand resourceful volumes of books offering both the teachers and the students ample opportunity to pursue examination oriented as well as research-oriented studies. The volumes are ever-increasing. Besides journals, magazines and news papers for varied purposes are also available.
Library Rules :
- The Library is open on all working days from 9-00 AM to 5-00 PM except on Sundays and authorised holidays.
- The loan-counter will be closed half an hour before the closing of the library.
- Students having General course may borrow two volumes and those having Major course four volumes of books at a time from the library.
- Every book must be returned within 30 (thirty) days to the library to avoid late fine. No books will be issued to a student who has not returned books borrowed earlier.
- A book lost or damaged or defaced by underlining must be replaced at the borrower’s cost.
Biswanath College Library Advisory Committee:
- Dr. Chinta Mani Sharma – Principal : President
- Mr. Babul Borah, HoD, Department of Chemistry & VP i/c : Member
- Sri Hirak Kumar Saikia, HoD, Mathematics : Member
- Mrs. Bandana Gogoi, Assistant Professor, Department of History : Member
- Sri Ajoy Kumar Dey, Asstt. Prof. of Physics : Member
- Mrs. Jita Moni Bhattacharyya, M.L.I.Sc., M.Phil – Librarian : Convenor
- Sri Hem Kumar Gautam, HoD, Department of Nepali : Member
- Mrs. Kabita Borah, HoD, Commerce : Member
- General Secretary, BCSU : Member