Ms. Antareepa Bora
Department of Education
Date of Joining: 17/02/2020
Mobile: +917670000788, +918638676631
Area of Specialization: Inclusive Education, Special Education, Educational Psychology
Academic achievements (Graduation onwards):
|Name of degree||Year of award||Name of the awarding authority|
|B.A.(Gold Medalist)||2016||Cotton College State University|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DTP & Tally)||2017||Assam Engineering Institute|
Teaching experience at UG/PG level (in years):
|Name of the Institute||Total no. of completed years in service||Year of Joining|
|Cotton University||05 Months||1st August, 2019|
|Biswanath College||1 year 2 months||2020|
Member to the academic/professional bodies:
|Name of the body||Position held||Years in service|
|Council for Teacher Education Foundation (CTEF)||Life Membership||Since 2020|
Professional training programs attended:
|Name of the program||Duration (in days)||Organizing Institute||Year|
|Orientation programme||28 days||Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi,||2020|
Area of research interest: Inclusive Education, Special Education, Educational Psychology
- Participated in the three-day International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms for Sustainable Development: A move towards Quality Enhancement in Education organized by the School of Education, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and Council for Teacher Education Foundation (CTEF) India in collaboration with Association of International Researchers of Indian Origin (AIRIO) Global from 16th to 18th January, 2020.
The paper presented was – “An evaluation of the acceptance of Inclusive Practices in the schools of Sonitpur District, Tezpur at Primary Level: A Case Study”
- Participated in the International Seminar (Multidisciplinary) held on 3rd, 4th and 5th February, 2020 at Gossaigaon College and presented a paper entitled: “Impact of field visits in creating Environmental Awareness and Conservational Attitude among the UG level students with special reference to Cotton University, Guwahati”.
- Successfully completed Two Week Online Workshop on –“ Comprehensive e-Learning to e-Training guide for Administrative Work”, from May 25-June 05, 2020 conducted by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College , University of Delhi, Sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching .
- Participated in an online workshop on –“Writing an Effective Research Paper” on 24th June, 2020 conducted by ICT Academy in association with Biswanath College, Assam.
Faculty Development Programme (FDP):
- Successfully completed Seven Day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in Online Mode for University and College Teachers on Preparation of Self-Learning Materials for University and College Learners organized by Dibrugarh University, Assam from 12th-18th May, 2020.
- Successfully completed 8 hours of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Communication Skills” (Online Live FDP) conducted by ICT Academy from 22nd-26th June, 2020.
- Participated in the International Webinar on “The Role of E-Learning during Lockdown : Academic Challenges and the Road Ahead” held on 8th and 9th May, 2020, organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in collaboration with the Department of Education, Patna Women’s College, Autonomous, Patna University, Patna.
- Participated in the Dr. G. Chaurasia Memorial National Webinar on “Teacher Education in Post-COVID Era: Some Reflections” on June 25, 2020
- Successfully coordinated the Online Faculty Development Programme on “Mentoring Pedagogy and Teaching for Higher Education” organized by E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati held from 25th February-03 March, 2021 in association with Biswanath College, Assam.
- Successfully coordinated the Online Mental Health Awareness programme on “আমাৰ “মনৰ” খবৰ লওঁ আহা: Addressing mental health concerns of the youth” organized by Education Department, Biswanath College on the occasion of World Mental Health Day that was held on 15th October, 2020