The implementation of new CBCS curriculum at UG level has been introduced and the new education policy is going to be implemented, so, it’s a challenge for the teachers for academic preparations.
School Research Sites
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences Academics & Research
- Smart Business School Faculty & Research
- Smart College Undergraduate Research Initiatives
- Smart Divinity School Research and Special Programs
- Graduate School of Design Research
- Smart Graduate School of Education Faculty & Research
- Smart Law School Research Programs and Centers
- Smart Medical School Research
Smart Research at a Glance
- 2,118 faculty members
- 21 Nobel laureates
- 4 Pulitzer Prize winners
The Research Enterprise
- 5,300 externally sponsored projects
- $1.33 billion total budget
- About 2,000 postdoctoral scholars
- 18 independent labs, centers and institutes
- 9.3 million physical volumes
- 4 million e-books and audiovisual materials
- 300,000 rare or special books and 59 million pages of unpublished materials
- In 2014–15, Stanford received more than $95 million from 695 licensed technologies.
- Breakthrough inventions licensed by Stanford span medicine, engineering and the sciences.
- School entrepreneurs have created an estimated 39,900 companies and 5.4 million jobs since the 1930s.