Assistant Professor & HoD
Department of Computer Science
Date of Joining: 15/02/2019
|Name of degree||Year of award||Institute/Board|
|M.C.A.||2017||Assam Don Bosco University,Guwahati|
|B.C.A.||2012||Pragjyotish College, Guwahati|
|Biswanath College, Biswanath Chariali, Assam Feb’2019-till date |
Designation: Assistant Professor
– Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
– Act as advisers to student organizations.
– Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
– Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
– Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
– Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate on topics such as programming, data structures, and software design
– Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
– Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction
– Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues
|Title –||Electricity Bill Management System|
|Supervisor –||Prof. Nupur Choudhury|
|Duration –||Jan’17 – May’17|
|Description-||Web application that is developed to automate the billing system of the electricity board. Modules of application:Login Registration- Admin(Electricity board user) and User(Customer) can login in and register in the application.Billing- Backbone of the application. Admin can add details about the customer of the details according to the consumed electricity units consumed by the consumer. User can view the bill and check the due date and history of transactions.Payment- User can pay bills online so it will save time for admin as well as the user.Tools and technologies: JSP, HTML, JS, PHP, MYSQL.|
PROJECTS / RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
|·||Banking Management System (Jan’ 2011 – May’ 2011): Bachelor ThesisFor solving financial applications of a customer in banking environment in order to nurture the needs of an end banking user by providing various ways to perform banking tasks.Major Modules of this system: Homepage, Customer, Transaction, Holidays, Branches, Login and Logout.|
|Online Certification Course: “Artifical Intelligence” offered by swayam – Ongoing.Online Certification Course: “VFDP Communication Skill” offered by ICT Academy – Completed.Online Certification Course: ”Workshop on Reasearch and Methodology–CompletedOnline Certification Course: ”SKC Science and Technology ”–CompletedOnline Certification Course: “FDP on Research and Methodology”–Completed|
|Programming Languages:C programming, Java, HTML, MYSQL, Oracle, Python (Academic Knowledge)|
|OS and Software:Windows and Linux, Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)|